V1 Golf Jacket
Where did our inspiration come from for the V1 Golf Jacket? From your feedback! We interviewed 50 golfers to find out which features would serve them best.
It was non-negotiable; our materials had to be deadstock fabrics, recycled fibers, or Bluesign approved. Mission accomplished! Our next goal is to reduce the distance between the fabric mills and where we produce our garments because reducing travel distance reduces harmful emissions.
The V1 capsule collection was made in Australia and is available in limited quantities.
- 2-way front zipper to adjust fit
- Zipper guard to protect your chin
- Locker-loop at back neck
- Underarm eyelets for ventilation
- Articulated sleeves for comfort
- Inverted raglan sleeve for movement
- Back vent opens to mesh to provide airflow
- When you’re done for the day, you can fold up your V1 Golf Jacket into the zippered back pocket. Scorecard and golf ball pockets will be revealed.
Pockets & Storage
- Zippered hand pockets with an inner card pocket
- Key clip inside the hand pocket
- 2x zippered chest pockets
- Phone pocket on the chest with cord exit
- Sunglasses and pen holder on the chest
- Zippered glove pocket
- Golf tee storage
- Zipper back pocket with scorecard and golf ball packet inside
- Soft rib-knit on the collar and cuff, 98% nylon, 2% spandex
- Waterproof 3L blended recycled nylon, bluesign® approved
- 4-Way Stretch DWR fabric (water-resistant), bluesign® approved
- Mesh is wicking and breathable, bluesign® approved
- YKK Zippers and trims, bluesign®approved
- All thread on garments are 100% recycled premium polyester
- Machine wash in cold water on a delicate cycle, lay flat to dry
- Spot clean your jacket as much as possible to conserve water
- Want to find out more on how to lengthen the life of your clothes?